PoolPak® PPK Series
The PPK is the next generation for large swimming pool room dehumidification. Featuring a fluid-cooled mechanical refrigeration system at its center, the PPK provides exceptional value delivering unparalleled, consistent environment control at competitive market pricing.
The smart design of this fluid-cooled system also provides improved energy savings, simpler installation requirements, significantly less refrigerant and other operational advantages over traditional air-cooled refrigeration systems. All refrigerant components are now factory sealed and fully factory tested for reliable performance. Combined with our full featured and friendly Virtual-Tech® web monitoring and expert-level factory-assisted startup, the PPK will make your pool project a breeze delivering consistent, sustained and economical performance.
The PPK series is now available in sizes ranging from 18 to 128 tons with airflows from 6,800 to 64,000 CFM.
- Recycles energy from return air to supply air and pool water
- Modulating reheat for steady, precise control of both full and part-load conditions
- Dewpoint control and cold wall reset
- Meets ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation standards
- Virtual-Tech® factory monitoring via Ethernet (cellular/wireless options also available)
- Economizer for cooling and dehumidification
- Active refrigerant system performance monitoring and control
- Direct-drive fans with ECM or VFD
- Fluid-cooled refrigerant system
- Fully dipped coils standard
- All critical components located outside the air stream
- Two inch, double wall, cabinet and doors with painted inner liner
- Easy accessibility for maintenance and service
- New fluid cooler option with unit-integral pump package
- Low charge refrigerant system fully factory tested and sealed
- Exhaust air heat recovery option for pre-heat of outside air
- Paddock Evacuator compatible
- Smart Pump (Optional)