ComPak® PCP Series
Our Compak® PCP Series delivers proven, industry-leading design with state-of-the-art energy efficiency and performance enhancements that make it the smartest choice for small to medium size facilities. The PCP Series provides cost effective, energy efficient, temperature and humidity control for hotels, therapy pools, fitness facilities, private residences, and similar size indoor pools.
With the WebSentry® as a standard feature, our ComPak® PCP Series is monitored 24/7 via the internet and backed by Dehumidified Air Services, our exclusive network of factory-direct service personnel. This control system redefines the concept of service and support by remotely monitoring, analyzing and reporting on all the critical functions of your dehumidifier 24/7 — in real time via the Internet, at no additional cost! Automated performance monitoring with trouble alerts, service reminders and performance data sent by email. Factory or authorized service technicians can adjust and fine-tune unit performance or trouble-shoot issues. Connection activates premium extended first year labor warranty.
- Quiet, ultra-efficient dehumidification technology in a small footprint
- Wall condensation prevention
- Air side cooling/heating and pool water heating
- Recycles energy to pool air and pool water
- Easy to use touchscreen unit controls compatible with optional interface for common Building Automation Systems
- Meets ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation standards
- ComPak models from PCP-0800 to 2600 (2 to 7 ton) available for indoor only configuration
- Outdoor or indoor configurations available for ComPak models PCP-1400 to 4000
- Multiple air duct connection options provide flexibility for retrofit or new construction
- Easy to service and maintain
- Critical components are kept out of the air stream
- High-efficiency scroll compressors and direct drive ECM plenum fan(s)
- Smart Pump