The Hybrid Series leverages the potential of dry outdoor air to accomplish dehumidification, while also incorporating a refrigeration circuit to provide sensible cooling that keeps the pool area comfortable. Outdoor air-based dehumidification is a cost-effective and energy-efficient alternative to mechanical dehumidification in many geographies across North America.
- Its simple design makes it easier to service and maintain; smaller refrigeration components cost less to operate and maintain.
- Mechanical cooling keeps the space temperature comfortable by meeting the sensible load.
- Advanced control algorithm precisely modulates outdoor air, using only the minimum necessary to maintain space humidity.
- Direct-drive fan array with ECM motors means lower energy costs and no belts!
- Heat recovery utilizes a glycol runaround loop, reducing the energy cost of preheating outdoor air.
© 2021 PoolPak® LLC